Beautiful Purple Freshwater Pearl Earrings

Friday 18 February 2011

Jewellery to shake the world...

After several requests from family and friends, I have decided to start this small site to promote my home-crafted jewellery.

So abit about how it started....

Well, I have always been a creative person...can't draw for peanuts...but I enjoyed making things...be it candles, cards, and making a tv out of a cardboard box and acting in it..yes you read it right...! Bored as a child, I decided to pretend I was on tv in a cardboard box..So...creative or nuts..you decide!

Anyway, I have always enjoyed looking at and wearing jewellery! haha. So..with that in mind, I decided to start making jewellery.

I really enjoy putting together new designs and creations. When people make nice comments about my jewellery, it is the best feeling in the world! So...

Let's make my jewellery shake the world! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment